Dyed, or colorized, mulch has become more and more popular with homeowners and landscapers over the last few years because of its visual appeal due to the fact that the mulch sustains its color for a longer period of time in comparison to regular double shredded hardwood mulch. Dying the mulch brown, black, or red highlights the ground and makes the mulch stand out and seem more vibrant. Its popularity has grown with landscapers because a job only has to be done once or twice a year when using colorized mulches compared to a few time with Double Shredded Hardwood.
- Triple Shredded Mixed Hardwood Bark
- The most pure, most premium, most popular hardwood we sell
- Suppresses weeds and prevents weed germination when applied deep enough
- Hardwood Mulch prevents water loss from around plants
- Triple shredded to create a uniform product and help mulch stay in place after installation
- Hardwood Mulch breaks down to add nutrients to the soil
Available Sizes: By the yard, truckload or bag (approximately 2 cubic feet).